Sunday, December 24, 2023

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 70

Sunday, December 24, 2023 - La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ, Day 24 - 0 Miles, 3,402.3 Miles for the trip 

A little cooler than previous nights at 46°F overnight, but it did get up to 69°F today. 

I spent much of the morning attempting to fix my Oswego email with no success. After that I decided to try to start a new Fiberglass Trailer Rally map. The old one that lived at the Fiberglass RV Forum was taken down by the owner. I had to switch out of my favorite browser (Safari) since Safari & Google Maps do not work well together. I probably should switch out of Safari for everything, but I like some of he features that are only available with it. Still, I have compatibility problems with many of the upgrades with my banking sites as well as others.

For anyone interested in checking out the progress on the map, here is a link.

That was about it for the day - the map project took up all of the afternoon.

I did get a notice from the NYPL that my Cadfael #11 book - Ellis Peters's An Excellent Mystery was available.  Managed to get the email just before it crashed.  Since I already #12, I also downloaded #13 The Rose Rent.  Since it only takes a day or two to read one of the series and the loans are for 21 days, I have no problem getting through 2 of them before the loan expires.  I can only download 3 books (including audio), so I'm at my limit for downloads.

Dinner was a Butterball turkey burger, asparagus and peaches.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment