Sunday, December 17, 2023

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 63

 Sunday, December 17, 2023 - La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ, Day 17 - 0 Miles, 3,402.3 Miles for the trip 

After my walk & breakfast I did my usual on line reading. I'm still using the AT&T cell modem, although the speed is all over the place. I've even had the data rate slow enough that internet radio timed out. Other times it shows over 60Mbps data rate. I tried the park WiFi and at times is is better than AT&T. I may switch to Verizon for awhile.

It warmed up quickly; I was outside by noon. Still reading The Wedding Guest, but will probably finish it tonight. No availability announcement from NYPL on An Excellent Mystery.

No hummingbirds at the feeder. I washed the outside & refilled it hoping the bees would give up, but they are there in force. By 4:15 they all left, but I still haven't seen a hummingbird come by to check it out.

Dinner was a Chicken Raman Noodle with a bunch of left over rotisserie chicken thrown in.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment