Friday, December 15, 2023

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 61

 Friday, December 15, 2023 - La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ, Day 15 - 0 Miles, 3,402.3 Miles for the trip 

Not a lot happening today (I seem to be saying that most days). I did stop by the office & pick up my package - the new propane/CO detector, and did my usual morning walk. As soon as it was warm enough I moved outside to the Clam & read. Finished Less by Andrew Sean Greer and found it interesting, well written, but a bit surprised that it won a Pulitzer. I am waiting on Cadfael #11, An Excellent Mystery, and while I wait (I'm next) I am reading one of Ellis Peters stand alone novels, Never Pick Up Hitch-Hikers!

By the way, just to be mean to my friends & relatives back east, today is the 21st day without rain (or snow) & at 5:20 it is 73°F outside the trailer. It will cool down quickly when the sun sets; 43°F is predicted for the overnight.

Dinner was a Boomerang's Chicken & Mushroom Pot Pie.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment