Wednesday, December 27, 2023

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 73

Wednesday, December 27, 2023 - La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ, Day 27 - 0 Miles, 3,402.3 Miles for the trip 

Another way to early day - off to Parker Ford at 7:30AM. I'm now the temporary owner of a 2021 Ford Escape. While the name goes well with my trailer (an Escape 21) the little 4 banger certainly wouldn't tow the trailer. I don't like having to look up at other vehicles - I'm used to sitting high in the F 150. 

My New Escape

Back at the trailer I unpacked my package from Escape, my new table. I'll need to get some painter's tape to position the mounting hardware so the project won't begin right away. I finished reading Cadfael #11, An Excellent Mystery and, since I already read #12 The Raven in the Foregate, started # 13, The Rose Rent.

I'm not quite sure what the project that chased me out of site M is going to be. I thought it was fixing a water leak, but they are building a set of forms that looks to be a concrete pad. On the way to take a photo I discovered that we have a new addition to the neighborhood.

The Construction Project

Our New Neighbor

Dinner was an El Monterey Chicken Enchilada meal.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment