Thursday, December 21, 2023

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 67

Thursday, December 21, 2023 - La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ, Day 21 - 0 Miles, 3,402.3 Miles for the trip 

Another warm night, maybe the last for awhile, according to my weather app. The heat didn't come on until near midnight, and that was with an open window near the thermostat.

After my walk & breakfast I sat outside and read for awhile. Eventually, I headed to Walmart for some washers and a pair of shorts. Hope i get a chance to wear them! Back at the trailer I re-staked the Clam, adding the small washers to keep the nail heads from slipping through the large fender washers. As long as tomorrow's rain is not accompanied by strong winds, it should do well.

Not much else going on. I am reading Harlan Coben's The Match

I put the sides on the Clam.  Even if the rain is light enough not to be a problem, it is going to be cool for the couple of days, so it might be more comfortable sitting out of the wind.  I could even stick an electric heater inside if it gets too cool.

Dinner was a Tillamook Three Cheese Supreme frozen pizza (well, it wasn't frozen by the time I ate it). I've never seen Tillamook pizzas before, but I like their cheese & ice cream. The pizza was excellent, at least for a frozen pizza.

Until Tomorrow - 

2 comments: