Sunday, December 31, 2023

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 77

Sunday, December 31, 2023 - La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ, Day 31 - 0 Miles, 3,402.3 Miles for the trip 

I went to the far end of the park on my morning walk. No sign of and work being done on the Roadrunner floating bar. I was hoping it would open before I leave, but it doesn't look like it is going to happen.

After lunch I headed out to Walmart for some supplies & stuff for dinner both tonight & tomorrow. While the lines were very long when I went in, by the time I was done shopping I was able to get an open self serve station. The few open cashiers all had long lines.

I spent the rest of the afternoon reading - I finished Simon Beckett's Written in Bone and started his 3rd in the David Hunter series by Beckett, Whispers of the Dead. There are a few more - while not on the top of my favorites list, I did enjoy Written in Bone.

While reading & sitting in the Clam I took a few hummingbird & bee photos. Sorry for the quality of the flying bee image - they are hard to catch!

Anna's Hummingbird

A Bee

A Bee Mid Air

Brewer's Blackbird

Anna's Hummingbird

Like all the other hummingbird photos in the area, all these are Anna's Hummingbirds. 

Dinner was a turkey based meatloaf, mashed potatoes & mixed vegetables.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment