Monday, December 11, 2023

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 57

Monday, December 11, 2023 - La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ, Day 11 - 0 Miles, 3,402.3 Miles for the trip 

Up & on the road by 7:30AM, awful early for the retired me. It took Parker Ford a little over an hour to diagnose the problem as bad cam phasers. The replacements are on order, and when they come in they will call with an appointment time. At least a 2 day, and maybe 3 day job and an estimated $3,200.00. I will probably rent a car from Ford for the duration of the repair.

Back at the trailer I read my new Kindle. Currently, I'm back on the Cadfael binge, reading # 8 The Devil's Choice, having finished #7, The Sanctuary Sparrow. Before going back to the Ellis Peters books, I read Steven Rowley's The Guncle, a fun read. I sat inside reading most of the afternoon. While it did warm up to 65°F, with the breeze it still felt too cool to sit comfortably outside, even in the Clam.

Dinner was turkey sandwich & a salad.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment