Wednesday, December 13, 2023

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 59

Wednesday, December 13, 2023 - La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ, Day 13 - 0 Miles, 3,402.3 Miles for the trip 

The first night in awhile below 40°F, although not much below; 39°F at 7:00AM. After my walk & breakfast I did my usual forum & journal reading, then the Kindle & continued the Ellis Peters binge. I'm only half way through the 20 books of the Cadfael series, although I have already read a few of those after the current one (#9) so I only have 8 to go. 

Another cool morning that warmed up to a comfortable 67°F by 2:00. I moved from sitting in the trailer to sitting in the Clam. Watched a new arrival in a large class A that had problems getting into a site. Eventually, one of the hosts came over & sent them to another part of the park, although these sites are by far the easiest to get into, a least as long as the site behind (or in front) of yours is empty. Since there are only 3 of us in the 12 or so sites, it should not have been a problem. He was towing a car which prevents backing up.

I did another lupper with a meatloaf sandwich & broccoli/cauliflower. This time I turned on the range hood fan & the propane detector stayed green.

Around 5:00 I snacked on crackers & cheese.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment