Thursday, December 7, 2023

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 53

Thursday, December 7, 2023 - La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ, Day 7 - 0 Miles, 3,402.3 Miles for the trip 

We are back to 4 RV's; a large class A moved in on the far side of the area next to the single axle trailer that has been here almost a week. 

Not much going on. I did my usual 1 mile walk, then breakfast. By the time I finished reading on the computer it was warm enough to sit outside. Not as hot as yesterday, but in the mid 70's. I decided it was time to head to the laundromat. There are a couple of choices; I tried the Kofa Laundromat. Lots of standard, but commercial rated washing machines at $1.75, and large dryers at $.25 per 6 minutes. Lots of folding tables & laundry carts, even padded stools outside as well as sitting areas inside.

After 2 loads were done & folded, I decided it was time for a haircut. I went back to Mike's since that is my usual Parker barber, forgetting that he was going to be closed for the week to attend his son's graduation from college. So, off the the Safeway Plaza & Loren's Classic Barber Shop. $20.00 for a simple haircut (plus a $5.00 tip). 

Back at the trailer I put away the laundry, then headed for another shower - no matter how they try to get rid of the tiny pieces of hair left over after a cut, there is always enough to itch, and get into pillows, hats, etc to annoy for weeks. 

After the shower I sat outside until dinner, which was left over chili (like stew, always better the second night) and French bread from Safeway.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment