Friday, December 22, 2023

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 68

Friday, December 22, 2023 - La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ, Day 22 - 0 Miles, 3,402.3 Miles for the trip 

The predicted rain rained in around 11:00AM with 5 minutes of rain so light that you could hear it on the roof of the Clam, but it dried immediately (outdoor humidity is 38%). It started again around 2:00 with much the same result. Still, very heavy clouds, and later, a mist that could almost be called light rain, but not loud enough to hear on either roof - the 320 watts of solar panels on the trailer roof cranked out 2 amps at best; most of the day nothing. 

I did a bit of reading in the clam - finished The Match, and started Wendigo by Vaughn C. Hardacker. Very poorly written, but I'll probably finish it and put him on my "No" list for future reading.

I spent most of the day either in the trailer or the Clam. I did finally meet my other next door neighbor.

While it has been very light rain or mist during the afternoon, my radar app shows some heavier rain on its way. They even have flood watches & warnings for most of the towns in the area. For some reason, Parker is not one of the named towns.

Dinner was the other half of yesterday's Tillamook pizza.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment