Tuesday, December 26, 2023

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 72

Tuesday, December 26, 2023 - La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ, Day 26 - 0 Miles, 3,402.3 Miles for the trip 

I went out last night to take my annual "Moon" photo. This was shot through a bit of haze with the Nikon Z8 & my 80mm - 400mm lens at 400mm & f:5.6. Some enlarging in Adobe Lightroom:

Last Full Moon of the Month

After breakfast I called the help desk at SUNY Oswego and went through the process to reconnect to my Oswego email address. I was able to make the connection, however I still cannot add the account to my MacBookPro mail app or my iPhone. I have to use a web browser to read my mail. A bit of a PIA, but at lease I can read the mail.

After lunch I headed to Safeway for some supplies, them moved my laundry baskets (My dead storage) from the truck to the Clam in anticipation of taking the truck to Ford in the morning. The rest of the afternoon was spent attempting to move web pages from Safari to Chrome. Finding the passwords that I haven't had to enter in years is not a lot of fun!

Dinner was turkey tacos.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment