Monday, December 4, 2023

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 50

 Monday, December 4, 2023 - La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ, Day 4 - 0 Miles, 3,402.3 Miles for the trip

I have a correction - the closed bar that I thought was Fox's isn't; Fox's Bar is further up river at the Fox's RV Resort. The one I liked in 2014, and is closed this winter is the Roadrunner, just outside the park. There are a bunch of floating bars on the river & I got the wrong one. Here is a photo of the closed entry & the bar:

The Closed Entryway

The Roadrunner Bar in 2014

My neighbor in a large class A RV left this morning. There are now just 4 of us in the overflow area, although one of the trailers is parked 3' from mine. The layout staggers sites so that the space behind each site is the table space for another site. No one is directly behind you but the corners of two trailers can be close to each other. You have the equivalent of a site as the space for your table, etc. 

I was beginning to believe that there were no hummingbirds in the area, but after 3 days, one finally found the feeder. At least they don't feel they need to defend "their" flower.

A smooth trip to Lake Havasu City. Even discovered that the US Post Office is just up the street from Walgreens, so I mailed my granddaughter's birthday card. I have always sent singing cards, which require extra postage.

I stopped at Safeway (in Parker) for a few supplies, and picked up a chicken thigh & deviled egg potato salad for dinner. The thigh was fine, not all that impressed with the deviled egg potato salad.

Until Tomorrow -


No comments:

Post a Comment