Saturday, December 30, 2023

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 76

Saturday, December 30, 2023 - La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ, Day 30 - 0 Miles, 3,402.3 Miles for the trip 

A cool morning walk at 44°F. Since it was Saturday, the walk was to the Swap Meet. Nothing much new. 

The RV that was in my old spot across the road left this morning, as did my next door neighbor - they are heading to Quartzsite. 

With the cloudless sun, it warmed up quickly to 71°F by 3:00. Enough wind that it was not all that comfortable sitting outside, but in the Clam it was fine. I did some reading, finishing Colin Falconer's Ends of the Earth, which was a good mix of history & fiction, and started Simon Beckett's Written in Bone, a new author for me. His style is less British than most of the British authors I've read, but so far, so good.

That was about it for the day.

Dinner was an Amy's Cheese Enchilada Meal.

Until Tomorrow -

1 comment: