Saturday, November 14, 2015

Shadow Ridge RV Resort, Ajo, AZ, Day 2

Ajo Mountain Drive & an Organ Pipe Cactus
Saturday, November 14, 2015, Shadow Ridge RV Resort, Ajo, AZ, Day 2, 0 Miles, 3,378 Miles for the Trip

I went for a walk this morning & stopped for breakfast at Marcela's Cafe & Bakery for breakfast. Pretty good, with excellent sourdough toast.

The rest of the day was spent doing very little. I did make a run to the IGA for a couple of things, but most of it was spent reading and moving in & out of the sun, trying to keep an even temperature. The sun was too warm, and the shadows too cool. Still much better than back in Oswego this time of year!

No photographs for the day, so I used one from yesterday. Dinner was another trip to Marcela's Cafe & Bakery. I had the special, fried chicken, macaroni salad & fries. The macaroni salad is the first one I've had that had corn in it, which was unusual, but pretty good. Unfortunately, the fried chicken was just about the worst I've had; dry & overcooked.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment