Sunday, November 29, 2015

La Posa West LTVA, Quartzite, AZ, Day 13

Sunday, November 29, 2015, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzite, AZ, Day 13, 0 Miles, 3,585.9 Miles for the Trip

Another lazy day. Still cool, but lots of sun. I spent most of the day reading or on the computer. Read the Syracuse Sunday paper to see what is going on back in NY. No photographs today. I did spend some time on the phone talking with my son & friends back in NY. No solution to the data usage amounts from Verizon, although I found another page that tells me how much I am really using. It is now over 15GB (I have 3 days left in this billing period) and no emailed alerts at 50% or 75% from Verizon. I'm hoping it will somehow automatically reset itself with the new billing cycle, but who knows?

Dinner was a couple of cheese brats & pickled bears.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment