Friday, November 20, 2015

La Posa LTVA, Quartzite, AZ, Day 4

One of Today's Hummingbird Photos
Friday, November 20, 2015, La Posa LTVA, Quartzite, AZ, Day 4, 0 Miles, 3,585.9 Miles for the Trip

I went for my usual 2 mile walk this morning wearing the wrong shoes - open toed sandals. I had to stop multiple times to dig pebbles out from under my feet. After the walk I made a large breakfast - pancakes & bacon.

I spent the rest of the day doing nothing, which, I have to admit, I'm slowly adjusting to. I did take a few more hummingbird photos just so I'd have something to add to today's web page.

Since I had a big breakfast, I skipped lunch & decided to go out for dinner. The Grubstake Bar & Grill north of I10 on AZ 95 was recommended to me for their fish & chips, so I went there for dinner. A long wait - over an hour after ordering, but the fish & chips were pretty good. Nothing like the fresh halibut I had in Alaska, but worth the wait. While I waited for my food I met & talked with three ladies traveling in RVs that also like to stay at the LTVAs.  They were wondering if there is Sprint cell coverage at the Imperial Dam LTVA.  I had good Verizon & poor AT&T when I was there in 2014. Anyone know?  If so, let me know & I'll let them know if I see them again.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment