Tuesday, November 24, 2015

La Posa LTVA, Quartzite, AZ, Day 8,

Another Moon & Sunset Photo
Tuesday, November 24, 2015, La Posa LTVA, Quartzite, AZ, Day 8, 0 Miles, 3,585.9 Miles for the Trip

After my walk I drove to La Posa South to check for a new location. It is funny how you get attached to an area. I found a location that looks good, is closer to the bathroom, water & dump stations, but I'm reluctant to move. I'll think about it tomorrow. I did take a late photo of last night's sunset with a bit of color on the horizon.

After breakfast I drove to a book store & met the naked man. Evidently, he is a Quartzite fixture. So tanned you can't tell if it is his skin or a body suit, but it looks like all he is wearing is a cod piece. I didn't get a photo; maybe next time. After that it was off to the two local medical facilities to see if I could get a eye pressure test. I have glaucoma, and my NY doctor suggested I get a pressure test about now to be sure the eye drops are doing their thing. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be anyone in Quartzite that can do the test, so it is either off to Parker or Blythe. I may try Blythe since I haven't been there yet.

I spent the rest of the day reading. This is the first day since I arrived in Quartzite with clouds. They got heavier as the day went on. The solar panels fully recharged the batteries but at dusk the clouds covered most of the sky. We will see what tomorrow brings.

Dinner was a Turkey Bubba Burger & snap peas.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment