Wednesday, November 25, 2015

La Posa West LTVA, Quartzite, AZ, Day 9

Quartzite Sunset
Wednesday, November 25, 2015, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzite, AZ, Day 9, 0 Miles, 3,585.9 Miles for the Trip

A bit of wind overnight, but the temperatures were so warm the furnace never came on. This morning the wind was bouncing the trailer around. I forgot what dust is like during windy conditions at Quartzite. The mountains surrounding the area disappeared. As the wind died down towards the end of the day, they slowly reappeared on the horizon.

I drove into Quartzite to refill my empty propane tank. Much cheaper here than the last fill in Texas - $17.50 in Texas vs $11.51 here for just under 5 gallons. After that I checked out a couple more junk sales, then dropped off the propane tank & headed to Blythe to see if I could get a pressure test. I did, and it is a bit higher than the last check. I'll call my NY doctor to see if he thinks I should do something about it. I won't be able to do that until at least Friday since by the time I had my test it was already after 5:00 in NY.

I tried sitting outside reading, even put on a sweatshirt with a hood to deal with the wind, but finally gave up & headed inside. I did take a couple of photos of the sunset & a panorama of the campground.  The panorama is at today's LakeshoreImages page.

Dinner was a couple of cheese brats, and home style baked beans.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment