Sunday, November 22, 2015

La Posa West LTVA, Quartzite, AZ, Day 6

Sunday, November 22, 2015, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzite, AZ, Day 6, 0 Miles, 3,585.9 Miles for the Trip

The big excitement for today was a drive to Parker (about 45 miles each way north on AZ 95) to pick up some aspirin and other supplies at Walmart & Safeway. It has been a couple of years since I've been to Parker - it hasn't changed.

After that it was back to Quartzite & doing a bit or reading. I didn't move; probably won't tomorrow - I need to do laundry, and since the laundromat has showers, I'll probably do that as well. I could shower in the trailer, but it is awfully small, and I have limited tanks, both fresh water & gray (where the shower drains to).

Dinner was cheese & crackers - I had a big, late lunch.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment