Thursday, November 19, 2015

La Posa LTVA, Quartzite, AZ, Day 3

Another Hummingbird
Thursday, November 19, 2015, La Posa LTVA, Quartzite, AZ, Day 3, 0 Miles, 3,585.9 Miles for the Trip

Each day is getting a bit warmer, although the nights are still getting down to the low 40s. I've set the furnace for 56°F and it comes on around midnight, then cycles throughout the night until around 8:00AM.

I drove into Quartzite to check out some of the flea markets. It is amazing the stuff that is for sale. Outdated food, tools of questionable manufacturer with trade names that look like national brands but aren't, rocks & beads of all types and all price ranges. I had a couple of enchiladas at the Stagecoach restaurant for lunch. Not bad, but I think I will try some of the other places in town just to get some variety.

After that it was back to the trailer & doing some reading. I watched the hummingbirds, but didn't get out the camera - no photos today so I used another of the hummingbird photos from yesterday.

Dinner was a grilled chicken thigh sandwich & a southwest salad (partially frozen - my refrigerator is set a bit high for the cold nights, but too low for the 80°F peak temperature in the trailer. I should get in the habit of changing the setting in the mornings, but the vegetables seem to be the only thing that freeze.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment