Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Rockhound State Park, NM, Day 2

A Cloud Over the Campground
Tuesday, November 3, 2015, Rockhound State Park, NM, Day 2, 0 Miles, 2,916.9 Miles for the Trip

A nice, warm night last night, 50°F. I did go for a long walk around the campground before breakfast, but that was about it for the day. Today is the rollover day for my Verizon Internet service. I used 17GB over the last 30 days. That includes downloading a map update for my Garmin, about 2.5GB.

We did have some clouds today. I took a photo just to prove that it isn't always clear blue skies. According to the radio, chances are good for rain tonight as well as tomorrow.

Dinner was a turkey burger, chips, and a cup of peaches. I never found Bubba turkey burgers, so I ended up with Jennie-O's. Not too bad, but a bit dry.

Until Next Time -

No comments:

Post a Comment