Monday, January 31, 2022

2021 - 2022 Trip To The Southwest, Day 103

 Monday, January 31, 2022, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 52

My next door neighbors left this morning. Only 2 of us left in this "island". 

After breakfast I drove out to the Dome Rock area to see if anyone was set up early for the gathering. While there are a couple of trailers there, none are in the flat area where we usually built the communal campfire, so I still can't drop off the load of firewood. I'll check again Wednesday. On the way I passed a truck hauling an empty roll off parked next to the full one. Evidently, he didn't like the look of the piles of trash around the full roll off. When I got back from Dome Rock the full roll off was still there & the empty one never got dropped off. 

Thin clouds, but 67°F so I spent the rest of the morning sitting outside. After lunch I did the same.

Dinner was left over Chinese.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment