Thursday, January 6, 2022

2021 - 2022 Trip To The Southwest, Day 78

 Thursday, January 6, 2022, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 27 - 0 Miles, 3,765.5 Miles for the Trip

Another somewhat cool morning at 37°F, although as long as the furnace keeps working I can deal with it. I arrived at the 76 station and a sign announcing that it was closed until 10:30AM for the next 3 days. I walked to the Mexican restaurant an got my coffee there. More expensive at $2.19, but good.

Back at the trailer I ate breakfast, then headed to the barber shop for a haircut & a shower to remove the hair clippings. Back at the trailer I read for a bit, Facetimed with Guido - he is surviving Covid with headaches & a stuffy nose, then headed to Parker Family Dentistry. As expected, they could not remount the broken crown - the build up below the crown is what failed. So, another crown on the way, this one porcelain rather than the gold one it replaced. I have a temporary & will get the final crown on the 26th. The entire crew at the dentist stayed late so they could finish the job before I left Arizona.

I noticed when I got back that the Big Tent was up, but it was too late to get a picture.

Dinner was a grilled peanut butter & cheese sandwich & the rest of the beans.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment