Wednesday, January 26, 2022

2021 - 2022 Trip To The Southwest, Day 98

 Wednesday, January 26, 2022, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 47

I checked the trailer propane & one of the tanks was emptied over night. I ran out of propane in my 5 pound, one gallon grill tank while cooking my chicken leg last night, so I threw both of them in the truck, planning to fill them on the way back from Parker.

Three RVs left out area this morning, but when I got back from Parker a different 3 moved in.

I made it to Parker Family Dentistry on time even though the traffic in Quartzsite was a zoo. I now have a permanent crown on tooth 32. 

I stopped by a bank in Parker to get some cash from my bank. I miss the Capital One checking account that they dumped - they paid the bank fee where you took out the money & didn't charge a withdrawal fee. As I said, they dropped that account & started another one that charges, and doesn't pay interest. I don't use it any more - it is now the same price as my home town bank.

I also hit Walmart & Safeway. Lines at Walmart were the best I've seen in Parker - only a 10 minute wait to check out. 

At the 76 station I had no problem filling the 20 pound tank, but the small one would not take any propane. I had that problem with it once before & shutting off the pump & starting from scratch worked. It didn't this time. I'll try it at a different dealer. For now the grill is connected to the spare 20 pound tank I carry to power the generator I never use.

Dinner was a chicken pot pie.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment