Saturday, January 15, 2022

2021 - 2022 Trip To The Southwest, Day 87

 Saturday, January 15, 2022, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 36

During yesterday evening a Casita 17 (another fiberglass trailer) moved into an area outside my back window. They are across a wash & road, so not in the same "neighborhood", but the first I've seen in La Posa West.

The Casita

I stopped by this morning - they are new owners, tent campers making their first trip with the trailer. Mom is in the trailer & the couple are in the tent. They are thinking about adding solar, but for now are depending on a contractor generator - I can hear it from my trailer. Other than that, nice enough folks from South Dakota.

A cloudy morning, but reasonable at 50°F, and 60°F by noon. 

On the way back from a trash run to the dumpster I took a photo of Dan's trailer.

Dan's Trailer

Not much else going on today. A bit cool for sitting outside. If there was sun it would be OK, but with the heavy clouds and even a bit of wind, I'd rather be in the trailer if I'm just sitting. I am listening to Ian K. Smith's The Ancient Nine, and reading Zodiac by Neal Stephenson, a 1980's pollution concerning novel that I can't quite get into.

Dinner was a Saffron Road Chicken Biryani meal.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment