Wednesday, January 5, 2022

2021 - 2022 Trip To The Southwest, Day 77

 Wednesday, January 5, 2022, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 26

I didn't mention in yesterday's post that it did get up to 65°F and stayed warm enough to enjoy sitting outdoors & grilling dinner. 

At today's LakeshoreImages page I have an image taken a couple days age from the Zimimall Camera mounted on the roof of the trailer. As you can see, the image quality isn't all that hot, and it doesn't always catch a vehicle driving by the front of the trailer. 

I took a photo of the Big Tent poles - I suspect they will hoist the tent itself soon.

The Big Tent Poles Are Up

After the walk for coffee I made breakfast, read for a bit & called the folks at Micro-Air. They suggested doing an update to the thermostat since others have had the same problem with the software version I'm running. Only problem with that is I have to hook up the thermostat to update it & I'm not going to do that until I end up in a site that has electricity so I can run an electric heater. If it gets really hot here I might take a chance and try it without a backup, but the thing has a 2 year warranty and it is less than a year old.

After that I headed to Blythe, CA to pick up a prescription. I use the Rite-Aid there even though I usually shop in Parker because both the CVS & Walmart in Parker usually have at least a half hour wait at the prescription counter. The last straw was when I waited 2 hours at CVS. Only 15 minutes at Rite-Aid, and I get to visit a different grocery store - Blythe has an Albertsons, although as far as I know, Albertsons owns Safeway.

A nice day. While only 58°F at 2:00, with the strong sun it was comfortable sitting outside. I read for a bit.

Dinner was a Turkey Bubba Burger so I could finish off the heirloom tomato I found at Safeway, beans, and a large fruit cup.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment