Thursday, January 27, 2022

2021 - 2022 Trip To The Southwest, Day 99

 Thursday, January 27, 2022, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 48

The Vixens and Friends

A December like night - down to 34°F by morning. I still managed to be comfortable in a sweatshirt for the walk to coffee - love that Arizona winter sun! By the way, for those interested, the price of propane at the 76 station went up from $2.80 to $2.95 with a new delivery of propane yesterday. 

My closest neighbors in a travel trailer RV pulled out this morning. No more yappy dog & loud ATV. At least they did a good job of cleaning up their area before they left. At this point there is only one other RV (Lou & Judy's 5th wheel) here that was in the area in December.

I called in new prescriptions to my doctor's office and now have to sit around the trailer waiting for one of the nurses to call back. It usually only takes a couple of minutes, but it has been an hour.

The California Vixen group is getting smaller. At one time there were 12 of them here for the Big Tent show; today there are three plus some former owners driving other RVs. I chatted with them for a bit & got a photo. The Vixen is a 21' fiberglass motorhome built between 1986 & 1989. Some photos from 2016.

I finally heard back from a nurse at my doctor's office. Seems there are changes in NY prescription rules, or the office started following them - even for non scheduled drugs you must see your doctor within 6 months of a prescription fill. Since the last time I saw my doctor was for my physical on June 18th, I'm 40 days over the 6 month limit. Couldn't talk nurse Ratchet into letting me slip by, so I now have a Telemed visit with my doctor tomorrow. I hope the local internet is up to it - it froze on the "How to do a Telemed visit" page.

That was about it for the day. It did warm up - 65°F by 3:30, and not a cloud in the sky.

Dinner was a Barber Cordon Bleu meal with left over creamed spinach & mac & Cheese.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment