Sunday, January 30, 2022

2021 - 2022 Trip To The Southwest, Day 102

 Sunday, January 30, 2022, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 51

A quiet night, although my closest neighbor had a bit of excitement when the water pump started dumping water in one of his storage bays. Today is the last day of the Big Tent Show - it closes at 3:00. There are still streams of folks walking across the wash to get to the tent and a bunch of trucks parked on the BLM land at the corner of the wash & US 95. Most drive in the main entrance, although there is an ATV trail right next to the wash that a few full sized trucks manage to get through.

I spent most of the afternoon outside reading & getting sunburned. I did watch a small blimp go by and took a few hummingbird photos.  More photos at today's LakeshoreImages page.

The Small Blimp

A Hummingbird

Around 4:30 I headed to the Chinese restaurant to pick up dinner. Not sure why, but I guess I wanted to try it one more time before I headed to Dome Rock. For what ever reason, the best as to freshness & taste of my 3 visits.

Normally, I'd take a walk to the dumpster with my grocery bag of trash - I usually make one per day and do the walk to help settle dinner. I'll skip the trip tonight - there is a mountian of trash bags overflowing the roll off & piles of bags along side. Hopefully, they will exchange roll offs tomorrow.

The Very Full Roll Off

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment