Monday, January 3, 2022

2021 - 2022 Trip To The Southwest, Day 75

 Monday, January 3, 2022, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 24

Another 28°F night, but according to my weather app, the last for awhile. By the time I went for coffee at 9:00, it was all the way up to 32°F. Still, with the sun, on the way back my coat & knit hat felt overdressed.

After breakfast I gathered together the laundry and headed for the laundromat. Very busy, although I was able to find a couple of washers, and didn't have a wait for the dryer. I stopped by the post office on the way back to La Posa West to drop off a couple of birthday cards for my brother & sister in law.

I considered driving to Parker to do some shopping, but decided to wait until tomorrow; don't want to get too much activity in one day!

Back at the trailer it was almost warm enough to sit outside. Almost, but not quite. I read some forums, listened to Go Tell The Bees That I Am Gone for a bit and started the second book of The First Argentines Series by Jeff Wheeler. I've read a number of his historic fantasy books and enjoyed most of them. I also made a reservation for the last open section of my drive back to Townsend, TN. I sure wish the record sales of RVs over this & the previous year didn't happen. Sure makes traveling without reservations difficult. Escape Trailer Industries (the folks that made my trailer) probably don't mind - they are currently booking deliveries for 2024.

Dinner was a Saffron Road Chicken Tikka Masala dinner.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment