Sunday, January 16, 2022

2021 - 2022 Trip To The Southwest, Day 88

 Sunday, January 16, 2022, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 37

Quail

Another day with driving for coffee - I found an empty tank of propane. You can tell that this is a colder than normal winter. I usually get 10 - 14 days on a tank; this year  is 7 - 10 days. I had to wait for the guy that pumps the propane to finish emptying all the stations trash bins before he started doing propane.

Our area is getting crowded. 2 more RVs showed up, including a Dutch Star that was here in this area in 2019. We chatted a bit, then I went for a walk to make up for the missing walk for coffee. I tried to find a full sized blanket. My extra blanket is actually a queen size, and too much blanket gets stuffed in the sides of the bed. No luck here in Quartzsite, at least the places I looked. I'll be making a run to Parker next week so I'll look at Walmart.

During the walk I saw a flock of quail. I only had the iPhone, so it is a rough image:

Back at the trailer I sat outside and read. A good day for sitting - at 68°F and fairly heavy clouds to shade the sun, and a light breeze; it was comfortable. 

Dinner was an Impossible Burger & a salad.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment