Thursday, December 31, 2015

La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 43

Thursday, December 31, 2015, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 43, 0 Miles, 4,046.3 Miles for the Trip

I hope everyone has a safe & enjoyable New Year's Eve!

Another cold morning, but I'm getting used to it. I do think the Reflectix window panels are helping. The furnace seems to run a bit less overnight and the bed area is warmer with the same thermostat setting.

It didn't warm up during the day, but it is the middle of Winter. I didn't do much of anything other than read, check my usual fiberglass forums, and a few blogs & journals. I did do my best to get my various book keeping spreadsheets transfered over to new 2016 versions.

I'll be going next door for a drink or two, but don't expect to make it until midnight.

Dinner was the last of the frozen chili, and a southwest salad.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment