Tuesday, December 1, 2015

La Posa West LTVA, Quartzite, AZ, Day 15

Tuesday, December 1, 2015, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzite, AZ, Day 15, 0 Miles, 3,585.9 Miles for the Trip

Today was dump day. For those that don't have an RV toilet, they drain into a tank that eventually gets full. If you are in a site with full hookups, you just go outside & pull the dump handle & the tank drains. Here in the LTVAs, there is a dump station located in La Posa South, about a 2 mile drive from my site. So, I hooked up the trailer for the first time in two weeks & headed out. Everything went OK, and when I came back to the camping area I set up the trailer a couple of hundred feet west of my previous location. A bit more open & a little further from the barking dogs.

I went to Blythe to have an eye exam, and unfortunately, my pressure is still too high. I have new drops & will go back in two weeks to see if they helped. He also checked my eyesight, and new glasses will provide a small amount of improvement. I'll have to think about it since I don't have glasses coverage with my insurance.

That was pretty much my day. Dinner was a Turkey Bubba Burger & snap peas.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment