Saturday, December 5, 2015

La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 19

Saturday, December 5, 2015, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 19, 0 Miles, 3,585.9 Miles for the Trip

I walked to the closest gas station on main street, about .8 miles, for coffee this morning. By the time I got back to the trailer it was cool enough to drink. Bring your own mug & it is only $.65 for a 20 oz fill up! I read the Syracuse Post Standard on my iPad, read some fiberglass trailer blogs, and, after lunch, sat outside. A quiet day spent reading, chatting with my neighbor, and doing nothing. It warmed up nicely; last night was another cool one with clear skies. This afternoon there is a bit of haze.

I'm keeping my promise made earlier that once I settled into the LTVA camping area, this journal would get pretty boring.

Dinner was the rest of the left over stew - always better the second day!

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment