Saturday, December 19, 2015

La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 31

Saturday, December 19, 2015, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 31, 0 Miles, 4,046.3 Miles for the Trip

Another nice warm day, although still hitting the low 30's at night. I was down by 30 amp hours by morning, as of 3:00 I'm still down by 10. Something is going on with my solar controller - it is dropping down to the float stage (where it doesn't provide more than a amp or two) earlier than I'd like so even though I have plenty of sun left, the charge rate is so slow that I don't fill the batteries by dark. The controller thinks the batteries are full, but the TriMetric battery monitor keeps track of amp hours out & into the batteries & gives a more accurate picture of their condition.

I didn't do much of anything today, just read some forums & web pages, finished a book & started a new one, and sat out in the sun. I took a break & spent some time putting together my banking & bills spreadsheets for 2016.

Dinner was a couple of burritos cooked in the Dutch oven.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment