Thursday, December 10, 2015

La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 24,

Thursday, December 10, 2015, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 24, 3 Miles, 3,588.9 Miles for the Trip

Another beautiful day in Quartzsite! I went for my usual walk (no coffee today), ate breakfast, then sat around outside. It was actually warm enough by 10:00AM. A little after lunch I packed up & hooked up the trailer & drove to the dump station. While I could have dumped on the way out of the campground tomorrow, you never know how busy the place will be. After dumping, I went into town for propane, filling a near empty trailer bottle & my 10lb stove tank. I did put 3 miles on the trailer!

Back to the trailer and more sitting around reading. Another Casita showed up; this one from Pennsylvania. They didn't stay, but had questions about the LTVA. Vincent & I may have talked them into coming to the February rally at Dome Rock.

That was about it for the day. I didn't unhook, just opened the front window & cranked down the stabilizers so it will be a quick up & out in the morning heading to Sedona for the Scamp Camp Christmas Rally.

Dinner was soup & a sandwich.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment