Thursday, December 3, 2015

La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 17

Sunset Over the Fiberglass Trailers
Thursday, December 3, 2015, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 17, 0 Miles, 3,585.9 Miles for the Trip

I decided it was time for a real dinner, so I went to the General Store, one of the two grocery stores in Quartzsite, and one that has a real butcher. Picked up a 1/2 pound of stew beef & started a stew for dinner. I didn't have all of my usual ingredients or spices, so it will probably be a bit different than a home made stew, but hey, I'm in Quartzsite!  There is also another photo of an Unusual RV at today's LakeshoreImages page.

It is finally warming up during the day - it hit 69°F this afternoon, and is still 65°F at 4:30. I sat out & read while making the stew.

Until Tomorrow -

1 comment: