Wednesday, January 31, 2024

23 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 108

Wednesday, January 31, 2024 - La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ, Day 62 - 0 Miles, 3,402.3 Miles for the trip 

The day started out clear and a bit cooler than yesterday at 50°F, but hazy skies moved in around noon, and fairly heavy clouds after that. I mad a trip to Parker to get the truck washed - Chuy's (which has a different name on the building) hand washed & dried for $35.00. 

Since there is a 65% chance of rain tomorrow, even though my weather app says it won't start until 12PM, I decided to fill the fresh water tank & hook up the trailer this evening. All I need to do in the morning is disconnect the water & electric, stop at the dump station & head to Quartzsite.

Other than that, I spent the day as usual - reading. I'm currently reading Kismet by Amina Akhtar. Not my usual kind of book, but it takes place in Sedona, AZ, a town I enjoyed visiting a couple of times. 

Dinner was a El Monterey Chicken Enchilada Meal.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment