Thursday, January 25, 2024

23 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 102

Thursday, January 25, 2024 - La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ, Day 56 - 0 Miles, 3,402.3 Miles for the trip 

The large class A next to me moved to a standard site this morning. He was having problems with the 30 amp power (all that is available here in the overflow) since his RV was designed for 50 amp connections. Going from an available 100 amps to 30 can be difficult. The RV has a power shedding system, but that still, at times, shuts off things unexpectedly.

My view of the California mountains didn't last long - a class C RV moved in later in the day. Fully equipped with a Jeep & a very loud 4 Wheeler. 

A quiet day. I need to start thinking about repacking the truck - I leave for Dome Rock in Quartzsite a week from today. It doesn't look like any rain is predicted between now & then, but I want to pack up the Clam while it is dry, and half the stuff from the truck is inside it. 

It is 70°F outside this afternoon, so I sat out in the GCI Outdoor Road Trip Rocker and read. A very comfortable chair since it doesn't have front crossbars that press on your legs. I don't do much rocking in it, but the only fault I have with it is that it is heavy.

Dinner was the left over half of yesterday's pizza.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment