Friday, January 5, 2024

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 82

Friday, January 5, 2024 - La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ, Day 36 - 0 Miles, 3,402.3 Miles for the trip 

A cool walk this morning at 38°F. It did eventually get up to 62°F by 4:00, but we are in for a cool weekend as well as most of next week with highs only in the mid 50's. I know that sounds mild for the northeast, but during the morning walk everyone here is wearing their quilted jackets, gloves, and knit hats, and their dogs are wearing dog coats.

The west side of the overflow area is still crowded. I think at least 4 of the 5 RVs are all friends; they go out together in their 4 wheelers every day. 

It is another do nothing day. I finished off the orange chicken from the China Garden for lunch, so will probably have a light dinner. Still listening to Simon Beckett's David Hunter #4 series, The Calling of the Grave, and reading Minette Walters's The Echo

I'm trying to save some of my Verizon data allowance, and switched to AT&T. It is very sporadic - at times it is great, but this afternoon it was so slow that I found the park WiFi faster. I paid some bills & my 2024 property taxes by switching to Verizon for a bit. 

Dinner was cheese & crackers.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment