Thursday, January 4, 2024

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 81

Thursday, January 4, 2024 - La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ, Day 35 - 0 Miles, 3,402.3 Miles for the trip 

Woke up this morning to fog so thick I couldn't see the RVs on the other side of the road that goes through the overflow area. During my walk is started to clear; by the time I had done my mile I could see California on the other side of the Colorado River. By 10:30 the sun broke through, but it is still only 48°F at 12:00.

Another day of many changes here in the overflow area. My neighbor in the 5th wheel moved forward into a space that had him properly positioned, ie no one will be blocking him if he wants to leave. The site behind him that he was in is expecting an arrival soon, and a class C moved into one of the spaces left on the other side of the road. There is a trailer in my old site (M, the one I was thrown out of).

As usual, I spent the day reading or walking around the park. I finished Minette Walters's The Dark Room, and started her The Echo

I decided I didn't want to cook dinner, so I went to the China Garden, a sit down, no buffet Chinese Restaurant. Excellent Orange Chicken, although the broccoli served with it could have used a little more time (cold and very crunchy). $20.00 with tip.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment