Thursday, November 30, 2023

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 46

 Thursday, November 30, 2023 - Blue Water RV Park, Parker, AZ, Day 7 - 0 Miles, 3,395.9 Miles for the trip

After breakfast & a walk I did the usual reading. Around 2:30 I headed to Mike's Barber shop for a haircut. Unfortunately, he is booked until December 15th. Then I headed to the local Ford dealer to ask about my F 150 Phaser noise. I had the phasers replaced/serviced under warranty at 31,000 miles. Unfortunately, they are starting to rattle again, and this time the truck is old enough to be out of warranty. They are estimating a 3 day job and around $3,000.00. It goes in December 11th for evaluation. Not the best day of the trip! 

On the way back to the trailer I stopped by Safeway and picked up some baked chicken for dinner. In anticipation of leaving in the morning, I dumped the tanks. My site (like all of them) at La Paz County park is water & electric (no sewer), so I want to start out as empty as possible.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment