Saturday, November 25, 2023

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 41

 Saturday, November 25, 2023 - Blue Water RV Park, Parker, AZ, Day 2 - 0 Miles, 3,395.9 Miles for the trip

Well, no picnic table yet. I do have a correction on yesterday's post - the races are on the Colorado River, not an inlet. There is a dam (not Parker dam which is further up river and makes up Lake Havasu) that produces Moovalya Lake in front of the Blue Water Marine Park. In any case, the races seem to be a weekend event - they are still racing today. 

I did another speed test of Verizon, and got 21Mbps down & 1.1Mbps up. So far I have been able to read web pages, Facebook & my usual RV forums, as well as listen to internet radio, so it works for me. 

I met one of the groundskeepers, and asked about a table. He said the office never let him know and it was on the way. Five minutes later I had a table. After that I wandered down to the river and took a few more race photos. Much colder than yesterday. While it is 67°F out, it feels much colder because there is a steady wind.

Boat Races

Boat Races

Boat Races

Dinner was a cheese brat & Bush beans.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment