Tuesday, November 28, 2023

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 44

 Tuesday, November 28, 2023 - Blue Water RV Park, Parker, AZ, Day 5 - 0 Miles, 3,395.9 Miles for the trip

Another do nothing day. A little cool to sit out this morning at 45°F. It warmed up into the low 70's by late afternoon. I spent part of the day trying to schedule a pick up of a couple of prescriptions with a second Shingrix shot. Somewhat confusing since it is a different Walgreens (Lake Havasu City) than I usually use, and I'm trying to squeeze the prescriptions around my next acceptable refill by my insurance. We will see what happens next week. 

Other than that, the day was spent reading. I'm now reading Ellis Peters' The Raven in the Foregate, one of the Brother Cadfael books. I don't want to start a binge reading of them; there are over 20 & I've only read a few. Takes a bit of getting into, but I enjoy them.

Dinner was a turkey Bubba Burger & snap peas.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment