Sunday, November 26, 2023

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 42

 Sunday, November 26, 2023 - Blue Water RV Park, Parker, AZ, Day 3 - 0 Miles, 3,395.9 Miles for the trip

A cool night; it hit 40°F at 6:30AM. I went for a walk around the park around 8:30 and it had warmed up to 50°F with clear skies. 

A mostly do nothing day. I did make my usual Sunday phone calls even though I talked to everyone on Thanksgiving. I sat outside and watched the hummingbirds feed (yes, they finally found the feeder). I did some reading, then made a trip to Walmart. Much better stocked than during my usual January visits, but it is early. In any case, I refilled the freezer & refrigerator.

Back at the trailer I finished A Nice Derangement of Epitaphs, #13 (not in order, but the number I've read & total in the series) of the Ellis Peters Felse series. I recommend the series, and while they can be read in any order, starting at the first and reading in order makes it easier to follow the growth of George's son Dom. I started Joe Hart's Where They Lie on the Kindle, and just finished the audio book of Jo Nesbo's The Night House. While not as good as his Harry Hole series, it is interesting to see (hear) him venturing into the horror genre. The newest audio book is Exposing Truths by L. A. Dobbs.

Dinner was a Purdue Chicken paddy and creamed spinach.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment