Wednesday, November 29, 2023

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 45

 Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - Blue Water RV Park, Parker, AZ, Day 6 - 0 Miles, 3,395.9 Miles for the trip

After my walk and breakfast I did my usual journal & forum readings, then turned to the Kindle for my latest book. While I said I wasn't going to start a Brother Cadfael reading binge, I did download book #1, Ellis Peters' A Morbid Taste For Bones. Someone stop me! I finished #1 & just downloaded #2 One Corpse Too Many. 

Not much else for the day. I kept moving back and forth between sitting inside & outside. As long as there was sun, outside was comfortable at 65°F, but when the clouds rolled in with the light wind it was a little too cool to be comfortable. 

Dinner was an Amy's Chili Relleno Bowl.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment