Saturday, October 5, 2013

Copake Fiberglass Trailer Rally, Day 2

The Pot Luck Dinner

Lots going on today. I added a couple more trailer photos ; the ones I missed yesterday. This morning there was a get together to meet & greet each other, then in the afternoon trailer tours where we got to see the different types of fiberglass trailers - there are 14 trailers here, 2 Escape 17Bs, 1 Escape 5.0 fifth wheel, a Parkliner, 2 13' U-Hauls, 2 Scamps, a Scamp 19 Fifth Wheel, 3 Casita 17's, A Trillium & a Burro. Lots to see for who haven't seen some of the different makes, and a chance to see the additions & modifications owners have made.

Finally the Pot Luck Dinner. All kinds of food, with plenty for all. I even went back for seconds! After dinner we had "Solar S'mores" although because the sun was already down the light source was the theatrical lighting instrument. After that we sat around a campfire. I left early so that I could post the page & because I'm still trying to kick a cold.

More photos at today's LakeshoreImages page.

Till tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment