Saturday, February 19, 2022

2021 - 2022 Trip To The Southwest, Day 122

 Saturday, February 19, 2022, Imperial Dam BLM LTVA, Winterhaven, CA, Day 3

I had problems with the refrigerator yesterday. I suspect it was because a fairly brisk wind was blowing into the lower vent, either putting out the flame or simply cooling off the boiler. In either case, the air inside got up to 44°F. The solid stuff still stayed cool enough, but too long at the higher temperatures isn't good. I used a cookie sheet to block the direct wind, and the temperature started down.

This morning it was at 39°F in the refrigerator & -2°F in the freezer. I checked throughout the day and the refrigerator got up to 42°F. Hotter than I'd like; I'll have to keep an eye on it.

I did a couple of walks around the camping area, and sat in the shade of the trailer (84°F outside temperature) and either listened to an audio book - Raymond E. Feist's The King's Buccaneer or read Steven Becker's Backwater Predator. That was about it for the day.

Dinner was a Saffron Road Chicken Biryani with Basmati Rice bowl.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment