Saturday, February 5, 2022

2021 - 2022 Trip To The Southwest, Day 108

 Saturday, February 5, 2022, Dome Rock BLM, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 3

Dome Rock Area

A cool night, particularly for February - down to 36°F by morning. It did warm up quickly with the cloud free skies & strong sun. The wind has also died down. 3MPH average with a 11MPH peak.

I made a long walk around the Dome Rock area this morning before breakfast, then read some forums & paid some bills.

I made a trip around the area with the camera around noon. Dan was having a good time repairing Paula's furnace - the typical dirty sail switch. I made a Plano image of most of the lower area. The large version is a full sized jpg that is 8.7MB.  More photos at today's LakeshoreImages page or the 2022 Quartzsite Gathering page.

On my second walk around Dome Rock I counted 33 fiberglass trailers. After that I spent an hour or so entering all the locations for the trip back to NY in my GPS. 

Dinner was a Bubba Burger & a salad.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment