Friday, February 4, 2022

2021 - 2022 Trip To The Southwest, Day 107

 Friday, February 4, 2022, Dome Rock BLM, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 2

It didn't get anywhere near the predicted low last night - only down to 44°F by morning. One of the first days I didn't do a walk to the 76 station for coffee; is is about 5 miles from here. I did make a loop around the Dome Rock area - there are over 20 fiberglass trailers here already.

After making a pot of coffee & breakfast, I visited with some neighbors, and sat in the sun reading. Still a bit windy, so I ended up behind the trailer since the wind was coming from the north. I probably should have parked on the other side of the area so the sun would be on the front of the trailer & the body of it would block the prevailing wind, but I'm here. If it gets as warm as predicted, I'll be glad the front of the trailer is in the shade.

I took another walk around the area & met a bunch of new arrivals. I'll do pictures tomorrow.

Dinner was a evol Portabella & Goat Cheese Ravioli meal.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment