Saturday, February 12, 2022

2021 - 2022 Trip To The Southwest, Day 115

 Saturday, February 12, 2022, Dome Rock BLM, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 10

The Saturday Morning Swap Meet

The day started off with the Swap Meet. I tried to get rid of a bunch of stuff I no longer need. Most of the free stuff went OK, but no luck selling the Victron solar controller or my Olympus camera. I'll try again at  the Algonac rally.

After that, it was off to the laundromat. The laundromat is back to the good old days - lots of machines & dryers available. After doing two loads of laundry I went across the street for a haircut & a shower to wash off the haircut remains.

And another walk around at 4:00. Looks like special dinners on what is the last night for many, including Pizza from Silly Al's & steak & baked potatoes. Photos at today's LakeshoreImages page.

For me, dinner was a microwaved Innovasian Honey Chicken Bowl.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment